CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT
Cash Flow Management
"Happiness is a positive cash flow."
As a business owner, I'm sure you concur. When your cash-in surpasses your cash-out, everything in business is better.
A cash crunch can be psychologically overwhelming and it can even wipe out your business. Borrowing to cover tomorrows payroll is a nerve wracking experience if you have ever experienced it.
• Our Lowcountry Accounting Services cash management service enables you to ...
• Understand when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
• Know what the best sources are for fulfilling your additional cash needs.
• Be ready to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good associations with bankers and various other creditors.
The beginning point for staying clear of a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an awareness about where all the money went.
Creating a precise cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we deliver. You also get ...
• Help obtaining a well-suited line of credit
• Cash collection acceleration techniques
• Proven effective collection policies
• Proven effective payment policies
• Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash